Are you passionate about people, working with the leaders on HR issues and evaluating the right people initiatives?
People Generalist role in Stebby is to be a key person for building sustainable employee experience. As a People Generalist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of people operations in close cooperation with the company leaders, focused on increasing employee value.
This is a full-on role requiring someone who enjoys planning and developing systems, has real attention to detail but particularly is interested in supporting, engaging and developing people.
– Help us figure out HR measurements that are vital to support broader business goals,
objectives, and decisions.
– Work with us to evaluate the right people initiatives.
– Work with us to identify and develop talent and ensure we create sufficient careerdefining experiences.
– Support team leads in identifying, building relationships and attracting future talent.
– Provide development for team leads on facilitating team reviews, setting goals,
measuring results, and having regular humanly conversations.
– Build insight on how our people feel and what’s important to them.
– Competitive fixed salary.
– Ability to become a shareholder through our options scheme and own part of
– Fully paid for participation in professional conferences & seminars to help you grow.
– Dedicated monthly budget for your sports & wellness.
– A chance to do some good. We improve the well-being of our users, after all.
– Fun startup environment combined with the perks of a fully established, successful
Roman Gnibida is a hiring manager for this role, so feel free to contact him via email
at email@example.com if you have any questions before applying.