A few months ago, we added a few new features to Stebby that should make it even easier for you to decide on what wellness services to buy! Hopefully, you already have the Stebby app on your phone, with which you can conveniently find nearby services and boost your well-being and health. To make it even easier for you to choose from thousands of services, we’ve added the ratings and feedback option to your app so you can recommend purchased services to others and provide feedback to service providers. In addition, it’s possible to add service providers to your ‘favourites’ by clicking on the heart symbol on the service provider’s cover photo so that you can always find it quickly on the main page!
It only takes a few seconds to give feedback, but it can be helpful for both the service provider and the user. Giving feedback is completely anonymous.
How to give feedback?
- Purchase a service from Stebby
- Visit the service provider, event or use the service
- After visiting the service provider, you will receive a “Leave feedback” message on your phone. If you do not want to leave it right away, you can do it later by clicking on the ticket in your transactions menu.
- To give feedback, rate how satisfied you are with your service in a five-star rating system and leave a short message if you wish.
- Click “Save”
- To change the feedback, go to the “Transactions” view and click on the ticket for which you want to change the feedback
- You can see the feedback to service providers on their point of sale view
So give your feedback and read the experiences of other users before visiting the service provider. In this way, Stebby service providers can make their services even better, and users can see which service providers are the most popular on Stebby.